Wednesday, February 17, 2010

how does she do it?

It's kinda late in the game for me to bring this up but.....HAPPY BLACK HISTORY MONTH! Even though the month is halfway over, I think it'd be cool to profile some of my favorite women of color in my blog.

First up: Tracee Ellis Ross. Although she's the daughter of the famous Diana Ross, Tracee has made her own call to fame starring in the hit black sitcom Girlfriends, and being a Style-ista in the celeb world.

Not only do I love Girlfriends, and Tracee's style, (both on the show and off) but I have always loved and will always love her AMAZING HAIR!!!!! There's just so much of it, and she wears it in so many different ways. no matter what she does with it, it always looks good. i always wonder how she gets it that way. I think its safe to say that I am more envious of Tracee's hair than any other celeb or icon out there
















No comments:

Post a Comment