Monday, February 1, 2010

Nails Nails Nails

So, as you may or may not know, I love nail polish, hence I love painting my nails. But all I've ever done is paint my nails solid colors.





But there's so many different, creative things one can do with nail polish, so I'd like to think outside of the box and start mixing things up more.


This is some of my friend Johnalyn's fancy artwork






We had a lot of time on our hands, so she did my friend Priya’s nails too

And just for kicks, here's a few pics of some cool nail artwork I found online




I'd like to give that spider web design a try

I would never get nails that long, but I think design is nice

Disclaimer: all pictures form google images

I think this one is hilarious, yet highly creative and you better believe I will be trying this one out

No comments:

Post a Comment