Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Looks like I'm not going to be able to post as much as I would initially have liked to, but as long as I post something, it's all good.

So I did a weeee bit of shopping over the weekend, and came out with a few spectacular pieces

This awesome cardigan I found at Penny's

And sleek new pants that fit like a glove I also found at Penny's
The sandals, which i love I got a while ago from target

And although I made it one of my New Year's resolutions to stop buying cheap rings, I looked at the jewelry collection at a local Goodwill, and just could not resist

At first I thought these symbols were hieroglyphics, I later realized they were astrology signs

The adorable little green ring, and trippy misty one I also found at Goodwill


And in case you didn't notice, I finally decided to do something different with my nails
It was supposed to look like a spider web but i failed and just went with this cool looking line design, I think it turned out pretty nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment