Monday, February 8, 2010

Its been a while

Time for an update. So here what I've been wearin lately:

Today's outfit
Jacket from Target, jeans from Penny's
Shirt from Kohl'shad to get a close up on this beautiful necklace, from my grandmother of course

Now these are from a few days ago

And later that night I had a job interview...

Got the job by the way!



So enough about my clothes, here's some cool rings I stumbled upon
Disclaimer: all pics from google images


How clever is that??? I think they're hilariously adorable. These little numbers were spawned from a line called Artifacts by Casey. Not much to see on the website, but the few pieces that are featured are pretty unique (and pricey)




Today's post brought to you by the following music:
Tokio Hotel's new CD Humanoid played an repeat :)

G'night

No comments:

Post a Comment