Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Stuff I want right now

1. I saw this awesome elephant ring at Urban Outfitters a few months ago, and seriously debated getting it. But it was $34 at the time, so I decided to hold off for a while.Then yesterday I happened to visit the sale section of the UO webiste and saw that it went down to the amazing price of 10 frickin dollars! Un-believable. So I ordered it today, and it should be arriving in the mail in 5- 7 days :)


2. This has absolutely nothing to do with style or fashion, but I'm going to include it anyway. I read Da Vinci Code a little while ago, and loved it!!! I haven't devoured a book like that in a while. Then I started Angels ad Demons which I can't wait to finish up (hopefully within the next few days), and now I've decided to go on a Dan Brown binge. I ordered his new book today (would've spent an extra five bucks if I bought it at the bookstore) and it should be arriving in the mail within the next 5-10 days :)


3. Hippie headbands. Now, I'm not the type of person to base my wardrobe /accessories on the latest trends, or what I see celebrities wearing, but this a trend that's become pretty popular that I really dig because it totally suits me. I've recently inherited some scarves form my grandmother, and a few of them could actually be pulled off as hippie headbands, but now I think I want some more.



4. Doc Martens
I doubt I'll be investing in a pair any time soon, but I first realized the popularity of doc Martens when I started getting into Teen Vogue and Nylon back in my early high school years, and I started to really like them.

disclaimer: all pictures form google images

If I were to get a pair though, I'm kinda leaning toward these burgundy colored ones......

No comments:

Post a Comment