Saturday, January 23, 2010

People Profile the Kravitz Family




So I first discovered Zoe Kravitz while flipping through the pages of Teen vogue a couple years ago. I thought she was amazing right off the bat because I found out she's the daughter of Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet- how cool is that? But then I began noticing her style and realized that she's a really cool person on her own. She's shown up in magazines in candid pictures of herself, as well as in ads for Vera Wang and others designers. She - like both of her parents - has her own unique, sometimes eclectic but always amazing style, which is usually something resembling all out bohemian, or rocker chic. Either way, I love it all. Here's just a few examples
















But I can’t really profile Zoe Kravitz without mentioning her parents, without whom her existence would not be possible :)








The talented Lenny Kravitz (whose music I love)



and of course the very eclectic Lisa Bonet

...who was one of my favorite characters on the Cosby Show, Denise


Disclaimer: all picture from Google images






Today's playlist:


Plea- Say anything

Honey, honey – Fesit

I’m not your boyfriend baby- 30h3

Richman- 30h3

Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off – Panic at the Disco

Closer- Kings of Leon

Reckoner- Radiohead

Without You- from the Rent soundtrack

Be somebody – Kings of Leon

I want you (shes so heavy)-the Beatles

Cold light – Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Eet – Regina Spektor

Lips of an angel – Hinder



































No comments:

Post a Comment