Thursday, January 21, 2010

People Profile : Natlie Portman


After re -watching Garden State last night, I thought Natalie Portman would be the perfect first subject of a people profile for my blog.

So before I get to the pictures I just wanna say, that I love Natalie Portman, and she is one of my favorite actresses. I loved her in the Professional, Anywhere but Here, Garden State, Star Wars, I thought she was a very entertaining host on SNL, and I really want to see her new movie Brothers. She is naturally pretty, and doesn’t find the need to weigh herself down with a ton of makeup, fake hair and other unnecessarily enhanced body parts. Her private life seems to be a lot more quite than a lot of those other young female celebs out there, and she comes off as a very real and down to earth person in her interviews. But enough gushing, let the pictures speak for themselves.







Not many actresses can pull off the bald look, but because she’s Natalie Portman, she can.

Disclaimer: All pictures from Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment