Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Outfit (and hair) From the other Day

I tried posting these from the other day but for some reason it didn’t work. Ah well. So this was the day I spent all day on my hair – 4 hours to be exact.




I went from this.....



...to this. So while it was tiring, it was totally worth it


So in these pics I was mostly focusing on my hair and my jewelry, but once school finally starts again (tomorrow) I'll have more pics with my whole outfit
cardigan and pants from kohls



owl necklace - icing, bangles - my aunts, blue night sky bracelet - my grandmother's, rings - different places


Today's post brought to you by the following playlist:

Wait – the Beatles

Hysteric – Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Cookie jar – Gym Class Heroes

10x10 – Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Hero – Regina Spektor

Spider song – Say Anything

Cold desert – Kings of Leon

Pins and needles – Billy Talent

I want to know your plans – Say Anything

Phenomena- Yeah Yeah Yeahs



No comments:

Post a Comment