Friday, June 3, 2011

Weekend Update


Stuff I've been wearing:








Books I've been reading:


Deception Point, by Dan Brown, The Help, by Kathryn Stockett(my main read) and Lipstick Jungle, by Candace Bushnell, which I recently stopped reading and replaced with a book called Sex at Dawn, but I haven't gotten too far in that yet.



Nails I've been rockin:


Japan and America Unite! (get it?)

'ello 'ello!


Some of my newest colors

This was for St. Patty's Day :)




Music:

Rolling in the Deep - Adele
Shelter - The xx
Letters from the Sky - Civil Twilight
Somebody's watching Me - Rockwell
Tighten Up - The Black Keys
Invented - Jimmy Eat World
Radioactive - King of Leon
As She's walking Away - Zac Brown Band and Alan Jackson
Soldier On - The Temper Trap

(all from the 'I am number Four' Soundtrack)

No comments:

Post a Comment