Friday, July 9, 2010

New Digs

Update: a few things have changed since my last post. First of all, I just recently, (finally) moved out of my house into a new apartment! But fashionwise, that super awesome ring I ordered from Urban Outfitters about a month and a half ago never showed up, so I canceled the order because I got sick of waiting. I'm definitely going to get a 2 finger ring, I just haven't decided on one yet. The Last Airbender necklace I ordered, did however, show up, and I'm very happy about it. I wasn't happy about the Last Airbender movie I have been so anxiously awaiting for for the past two years though. Major disappointment. It was so bad I wrote a 2 page review of it. Maybe I'll post it when I get a chance.

Besides that, here's what else has been goin on:
I really want an industrial piercing. Maybe as a birthday present?


and here's what I've been wearing:

New sandals form Buffalo Exchange

New Nail Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment